We live in an age where privacy is almost an unheard of concept. The government blatantly disregards all the laws in place to keep them in check, today NSA seems obsessed with finding out what the average Joe is doing as opposed to spending time on issues that really matter. Now you have to worry not only about hackers but about your own government snooping on you. However, you don’t have to take this sitting down. We have scoured the net and found a bunch of programs that are must if one is looking to reclaim their privacy. Best of all, these programs are available to you for free of charge. Security and privacy are not static issues. Constant vigilance is needed for we live in an age where corporations and governments alike have lost control of what is legal and what is not.
Comodo firewall is one of the top-rated programs out there and has consistently been rated at the top for the past 10 years. The basic version is free and more than enough to provide you with all the protection you need. However, if you are willing to spend a bit more you can get many other features.
Stay safe with the award-winning Comodo Firewall
- Identifies and blocks malicious threats.
- Defends against inbound and outbound vulnerable threats
- Protect confidential data
- Alerts user if any suspicious activity is found
- Simple configuration
- Personalizes security by analysing the user’s behaviour
- Easy to use graphical interface,
- Unique Default Deny protection provides unparalleled protection